Join a VONR meeting on Zoom: Click on calendar entries below to see location of meeting. Follow the link to enter the meeting, or use Zoom meeting ID 972 572 0352, password 121212.
Join a VONR meeting on Paltalk. https://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/988820702/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt when room is open (see below).
Click on calendar entries below to see location of meeting
How To Get to Meetings on Zoom and Paltalk, find the info below the calendar.
To find a listing of worldwide NicA meetings go to: https://www.nicotine-anonymous.org/video-conference-meetings
All meeting times US Eastern Time Zone.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about meetings.
How to Get to Meetings
See the Calendar above for the platform, days, times of meetings.
How to attend meetings on Zoom
- Go to Zoom and download and install the app to your computer or go to your app store to download the app and install on your device.
- Create an account with a username and password on your computer or device.
- In VONR’s Calendar, click on the day/time of the meeting you wish to attend, and find the link to the meeting room. Input the password to enter the meeting.
How to attend meetings on Paltalk
- Download PalTalk on your computer or install the app for your device.
- Create a username and log in.
- 15 minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin, log into Paltalk, and if the meeting room is open, you should be able to find it.
NOTE: The room is only visible when a chairperson opens it.
- There are several options for finding our group in Paltalk:
- Group Paltalk page: https://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/988820702/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt
- Voicesofnicotinerecovery.com: hit the green “Join a meeting” button on every page.
- In Paltalk: look for Chat Rooms Icon > Health > Overcoming Addiction > Voices of Nicotine Recovery.
- In Paltalk: Search for “Voices of Nicotine Recovery”
Paltalk How-to PDF – (long version)
Paltalk New Version – How-to Video Tutorial for PC: logging into Paltalk, finding VONR.
https://support.paltalk.com/ – support for desktop and mobile devices
Be sure to “Add to Favorites” so you can find us again. 🙂
Remember that all meetings are posted in U.S Eastern Time. You may need to make adjustments to your time zone. Compare Eastern Standard Time* or Eastern Daylight Time** to your own time zone: http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/
*U.S. Eastern Standard Time: November thorough March (winter)
**U.S. Eastern Daylight Time: April through November (summer)